Meet Patrick Kuwana – founder of Crossover Transformation Group, TLI – Development Partner, and Transformational Leadership Trainer. He is the TL Coordinator for the African Continent and has been developing leaders in many countries across Africa today.
Crossover Transformation Group is an organization that ‘assists in unlocking and releasing the full potential of organisations, through the implementation of relationally based strategies that produce extraordinary results and create mutually inclusive value for all stakeholders.’ They do this through a ‘Value Co-Creation Framework’, that is focused on accelerating business and economic growth by putting together new relational and transactional economic structures that are constructed by uniting the uniqueness and diversity of thinking from participating stakeholders.
Prior to starting Crossover Transformation Patrick led a successful corporate career in the IT industry. He started his career as a computer technician moving through the ranks to eventually hold senior executive positions including, District Sales Manager at Hewlett Packard, Strategic Sales Director at Oracle Corporation and Sales Director at Computer Science Corporation.
He is married to Maude and they have been blessed with 2 sons.
Some clients served through Transformational Leadership
- Afgri – South Africa’s largest agriculture business
- Nedan – South Africa’s largest food oil processing business
- Tshwane University of Technology – South African University
- Iveco – International vehicle manufacturer
- Power Construction – South Africa’s largest privately-owned construction company
- Simi Health – Health care services company
- Philafrica Foods – Food processing investment company
- Dadtco – Dutch based cassava processing business
Patrick Contact details
- +27 82 333 7989
- 578 Coert Steynberg Road